Nordic Crown Medi is a bike for children who want to learn to ride a bike with real pedals. The bike has a robust design for use in preschools. It has pedals on the front wheel and requires coordination and balance. Medi is a bike for learning to master and improve balance and motor skills. Suitable from the age of 4 – 8 years.
- Unique, functional and safe design with no sharp parts for child safety.
- Suitable from the age of 4 – 8 years.
- Made of high-quality steel for long use.
- Safety steel frame behind the saddle.
- Ball bearings in both the front and rear wheels make the bike easy to pedal.
- Solid wheels in strong PVC-free quality, interchangeable if required.
- PVC-free handles with good grip and a comfortable weather-resistant saddle.
- Wide handlebar with chin protection lined with thick foam material.
- The bike is delivered pre-assembled.
- 5-year warranty for welding failures.
- We recommend using a helmet for extra child safety.
- Nordic ecolabel: Svanen
- International safety & quality certification: EN71-1, EN71-2 and EN71-3.